Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My AMAZING day.

So I wake up at 5:30 to my favorite song. My phone alarm was going off, but since I slept ova at nona's last night, we stayed up late doing late work. So I hit snooze and continued waking up every ten minutes until 6:30. When I got up and walked out of the room, her dog came flying up to me and bit my leg. It was nice. =) NOT. So I continued to get ready for the morning in excruciating pain. =) THEN, her grandpa told us he couldn't take us to school today, and I didn't have a sweater, So I had to walk to school in a tee shirt. (It was 11 degrees this morning.) Then I get to school and relize im dying of starvation, So I reach in my pocket to get my money, and it's not there. I lost my $50 bill. =) AMAZING. Now im sitting in English, with a splitting headache, Lights bright as HELL, typing about what a great day I've been having, and die'n of thirst and hunger. =) I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment