Thursday, October 15, 2009

*CLiMATE CHaNGE. [♥♥]

-Yeah. So the topic I'm assigned is CLIMATE change. Usually id roll my eyes and just fly through the assignment just to get it done, But this topic kind of catches my interest. I live in WI, so generally it's colder up here..
:But you see, at the end of the summer/beginning of Fall we were having VERY nice weather! I work on a farm, So I'm outside a lot and I was enjoying the nice weather. AND THEN, all of a sudden it's SNOWING and EVERYONE is sick?!! What caused SUCH a change? I mean I was trail riding in a tee shirt one weekend, and the next I'm putting on a winter coat to go out and do chores.? And that's where my argument comes in..
**They say it's because of GLOBAL WARMING. (I myself DO NOT believe in "Global Warming") I think it's a made-up conspiracy made by the government to stop pollution. (Which I don't disagree with!) Pollution IS a problem, and i realize there ARE things that could be done to stop it, But the people that run around chanting "GO GREEN!" and "SAVE THE PLANET!" Bother me simply because I have better things to do, than to worry about whats going to happen to the earth 10,000 years from now. K-Thanks. =)
As a part of the student blogging challenge, I wrote a post for BAD 2009 on the topic of CLIMATE CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment