Thursday, October 8, 2009

-Horseback Riding. [♥♥]

-Horseback riding is one of my favorite hobbies, though at times, it's more of a chore. =) My mom and I own a horse stables and keep ourselves VERY busy with chores, lessons, and training. I have been riding since I was, well, BORN. =] I have two horses of my own, one is a 12 year old paint gelding named CHARLIE. Charlie is pretty naughty, but I enjoy that trait because I like having a challenge. He LOVES to run. We barrel race and go to trail rides VERY often. Then there's my two year old Paint/Draft cross gelding. His name is TRiGGER. I am braking him myself. I have been riding him for four months now, and I have already had him to 3 BIG trail rides. I'm very proud of him. =] I hope someday to go to collage and get a degree in horse training.

Please COMMENT.
K-Thankssss.

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, your blog posts are just fantastic. I know I'm biased, but I really liked what you wrote. I remember when I kept Abby at your place you guys had so many horses. I knew you must have been a busy girl even when you were little. I always enjoyed going to the barn and learning something new every time. Your mom would always help me out. Although I like having the horses at the house, there have been many time I wished I had kept the horses at your place.

    With your upbringing I can see you going into horse training for sure. You should learn to be a farrier and stay super busy at your own house! Just kidding.

    Thanks for a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horses are the best animal ever! I love them sooo much! The chores aren't fun I would know since we have Nelly and Echo back now but horses can't do it so we have to! lol

    ReplyDelete